Babylon Nightclub is part of the PB Devco Portfolio and the following terms and conditions apply:
PB Devco and its associated venues will not be liable for failure to provide advertised services in the following circumstances; a) destruction or damage to the venue, b) industrial action by employees, or staff of a major supplier, c) any other matter out with their control.
PB Devco will not be held responsible for any theft or loss of belongings that may occur within the venues.
By law, all of PB Devco venues are non-smoking. Any persons caught smoking on the premises will be removed and receive a fine.
PB Devco has a zero tolerance regarding drug use on the premises and any person caught using or in possession of drugs will be reported to the police.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION
The management teams of PB Devco venues reserve the right of admission at all times. The following PB Devco venues are over 18s venues: Babylon, The College, Queen Vic, Soul Casino, The Forum and The Howff. The following venues allow under 18s on the premises until 10pm if they are accompanied by an adult and are having a meal: Soul, The Stage Door, The Bieldside Inn (restaurant area only) and Zen Oriental. The management and licensed security door stewards have complete authority to deny access or evict any customer they feel is under the influence of too much alcohol, underage, or of an undesirable nature to be within the venue. These decisions are final and non-negotiable.
PBDevco venues adhere to all current local and national licensing laws and regulations.
At Babylon, we encourage our guests to look their best. Whether that means dressing up, or taking more of a smart-casual approach, we love to see our patrons looking sharp!
As an aside, many Gents visit us from more formal events wearing Kilts, which as far as we are concerned, is to be commended! However, we do ask that if you are visiting us in a Kilt, you leave your sgian-dubh at home.
We operate Challenge 25, so if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for suitable photographic ID such as a valid passport or driving licence.
Management and Door Stewards reserve the right to refuse entry to any person, without reason. Any inappropriate behaviour will be dealt with by security staff and local authorities informed if necessary.
We operate a zero tolerance drugs policy. Any person caught using or in possession of drugs on the premises will be removed and reported to the police.
By law, Babylon is a non-smoking venue. Any persons caught smoking on the premises will be removed and receive a fine.
Management and Door Stewards have complete authority to evict any customer they feel is under the influence of too much alcohol, not of legal age, or of an undesirable nature to be within the venue. These decisions are final and non-negotiable.
PB Devco complies with the various laws and regulations which apply to data protection and data privacy including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and 2011.
PB Devco will not send you any unsolicited marketing. We will only send you emails or other marketing messages where you have signed up to receive these - whether it is through our website or one of our venues. All emails sent from PB Devco or its associated venues give you the option to unsubscribe at any time should you wish to do so. PB Devco is committed to keeping your personal information confidential and safe; we do not share your information with any third parties unless you have agreed otherwise, however we may disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted to do so by law to protect or enforce our rights.
This policy is subject to change and any changes will be amended on this page.
• Privileges of Babylon Memberships are only valid upon production of a membership card.
• Membership cards are non-transferable.
• Membership cards have no cash value.
• Any lost or stolen cards must be reported so a replacement can be issued, at a small charge.
• We request that all members and their guests conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. A failure to do so may result in membership being rescinded.
• Babylon Memberships do not guarantee entry to Babylon; our door policy applies and admission is at the discretion of Babylon's management team and door stewards.
• Babylon Memberships do not have an expiry date, however Babylon reserves the right to amend or withdraw the card from the business at any time.
• The details you use to register for your Babylon Membership will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Babylon will not send you any unsolicited marketing. We are committed to keeping your personal information confidential and safe; we do not share your information with any third parties unless you have agreed otherwise, however we may disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted to do so by law or to protect or enforce our rights.
• Babylon reserves the right to change, limit, add or delete any of the scheme rules, terms, conditions, benefits or rewards, in whole or in part, at any time, at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
• All important notices will be communicated to Members via electronic mail. It is the responsibility of the card holder to ensure their email address has been provided and is correct. Babylon accepts no responsibility if email communication has not been received by card holders or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or other reasons.
• Should the Babylon Membership scheme be unable to operate as intended, for reasons out with Babylon's control such as computer virus or unauthorised intervention that affects the security of the scheme's administration and information, Babylon reserves the right to cancel or modify the scheme.